Satellite TV Offers
- Both Dish Network and DirecTV offer Whole-Home DVR with hidden receiver technology
- Dish Network with Hopper® technology offers the ability to broadcast your satellite TV signal to yourself anywhere
- Primetime Anytime™ from Dish Network makes 3 hours of primetime programming available for up to 8 days from initial air date
- You also get the abillity to skip commercials in recorded primetime TV with Dish Network!
- DirecTV offers some of the best sports programming including NFL Sunday Ticket
- Record multiple shows at once with the DirecTV DVR
- DirecTV allows you to watch your shows remotely with the mobile app
- Watch On Demand movies and TV shows
Cable TV Offers
- Cox, Charter, Time Warner and Comcast are all great cable TV choices
- Starting as low as $19.99, cable TV packages are affordable
- Coaxial cable is laid out almost everywhere in the US for great accessibility
- Easy Bundling! High-speed internet, phone and cable together means savings!
- Many cable providers are offering more seamless streaming of On Demand content
- Numerous packages from numerous providers to choose from!
- Providers listed are not available in all locations so call TV Choices to see which one you can get!
FiOS TV Offers
- Get the newest fiber-optic technology with Verizon FiOS
- The FiOS speed is virtually unmatched offering blazing media downloads and interactive experiences.
- Up to 50Mbps download speed!
- No fussing around - the base TV package is over 200 channels!
- Verizon FiOS offers nearly 540 all-digital channels! Watch anything you want!
- You can bundle internet and phone to save money!
- The new type of cable will pave way for future expansion
- Verizon has proven to be one of the best communications companies in the world
How We Collect Your Information
Information We Collect
We collect various types of Customer Information. A summary of the types of information that we collect is set forth below:
-Customer Contact Information. Your Customer Contact Information is any information needed to contact you and fulfill your orders and requests such as your name, address, phone number, fax number, and email address.
-Private Customer Information. Private Customer Information is that information that may be necessary to check credit and process payments. Such information includes your Social Security Number, credit card information, and banking and wiring information.
-Customer Order Information. Customer Order Information is that information necessary to complete your orders and requests for information. Such information may include your Customer Contact Information, programming and packaging selections, your billing and shipping information, as well as other details pertaining to your order of products and services through us.
-Demographical Information. Demographical Information is publicly available information that we may learn about you regarding such things as your age, income, home ownership, household size, etc. that helps us to provide you with better offers for products and services.
-Website Usage Information. Website Usage Information is information that we collect that tells us about the way you use and navigate through our websites.
Dish Network has implemented a variety of encryption and security technologies and procedures to protect information stored in our computer systems from unauthorized access. We also maintain procedural safeguards that restrict access to your Customer Information to employees (or people working on our behalf and under confidentiality agreements) who need to know your Customer Information in order to provide the products and services that you request.
Use and sharing of customer information
All of your Customer Information is used in an effort to process your orders and requests and to provide you with the products and services you desire. We may share your Customer Information with third parties in order to complete your purchases of products and services as described below. In addition, your Customer Information may be used and shared in an effort to present to you other special offers and promotions that may become available. The extent to which we use and share your Customer Information depends upon the nature of and purpose for which we use and share it. A summary of how we share your Customer Information with third parties is set forth as follows:
-With Third Party Product and Service Providers. We share your Customer Information, as needed, to the third parties who actually provide the products and services you request. We frequently act as a third party marketer and seller of various brand name products and services, and we provide these companies with the information necessary to carry out your orders. How these companies use your Customer Information, once we have passed it on to them, is governed by their respective privacy policies and procedures.
-With Third Party Advertisers. Although we never share your Private Customer Information with any third parties, except with the Third Party Product and Service Providers described above, we may share other types of your Customer Information with third party advertisers who are able to use that information to provide you with special offers or promotions. The ways in which such advertisers may subsequently use your Customer Information is governed by their own privacy policies and procedures. You may opt out from having us share your Customer Information with Third Party Advertisers by following the steps in the next section.
To opt out from receiving further communications from us regarding other offers and promotions, or to opt out from having your information shared with any Third Party Advertisers, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT - PLEASE READ: By providing your contact information, including your telephone number, on this Web site, you are expressly granting us permission to contact you even though you may have previously chosen to have your telephone number added to any Do-Not-Call List including lists maintained by us, or any local, state or federal government agency. In addition, your state may have laws that prevent us from calling you on your mobile/cellular telephone. If you use a mobile/cellular telephone as your primary means of communication, please call us toll-free in the U.S. and Canada at 1-800-580-5494.
Access to information
Should you have any questions about the Customer Information we have about you or to access your information that we have on file, you may email us at email@example.com. We may ask you to pay an administrative fee for accessing or copying your information, but will inform you of the anticipated charges and confirm that you want us to proceed before processing your request. If you believe that the Customer Information about you that we have collected is incomplete or inaccurate, Dish Network will correct the information upon verification of the omission or error and that the person requesting the change is the person about whom the Customer Information relates.
If You Are a Resident of California
If you are a California resident, in addition to the rights set forth above, you have the right to request information from us regarding the manner in which we share certain categories of your Customer Information with third parties, for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. California law provides that you have the right to submit a request to us at the designated address and receive the following information:
- the categories of information we disclosed to third parties for the third parties direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year
- the names and addresses of third parties that received such information: and
- if the nature of a third party's business cannot be reasonably determined from the third party's name, examples of the products or services marketed.
You are entitled to receive a copy of this information in a standardized format and the information will not be specific to you individually. Our designated email address for such requests is firstname.lastname@example.org.